Dump Body of the Week
10 ft Stainless Steel Dump Body
This week’s Dump Body of the Week is a 10 ft stainless steel dump body manufactured in Collins, MS, that is being shown at the New Jersey League of Municipalities this week in Atlantic City. The dump body is a Warren WXL Series, constructed out of stainless steel, which is an option from our standard steel construction. The NJ League of Municipalities is holding their annual conference this week, November 17th – 19th, at the Atlantic City Convention Center. This year marks the 100th year of the New Jersey State League of Municipalities Conference and Warren is honored to be a part of it!
Our WXL Series standard features include:
- 304 Stainless Steel or AR-450 Construction
- Body & NTEA rated hoist manufactured by Warren
- Continuous welding throughout body for additional strength
- Crossmemberless – no dirt buildup in crossmembers
- Full depth rear corner post and front 10″ wrap around post
- 4 x 4 x 1/8″ boxed tubing top rails
Our WXL Series Bodies can be manufactured to fit your specific needs! We currently manufacture this body in lengths ranging from 10 ft to 18ft, and can produce it in stainless steel or AR450 Hardox. These dump bodies are perfect for both municipalities and private customers who are looking for a sturdy, reliable dump body that will hold up under tough conditions.
For more information about our WXL Series dump body or any of our other Warren dump body models, please contact us today at 800.228.4842!
- 16 Mar 2018Warren Trash Body – Unit of the Month
- 18 Oct 2017Dump Body of the Month: October 2017
- 23 Jun 2017Dead Animal Retrieval Trucks
- 22 May 201710 ft Crossmemberless Dump Body – Unit of the Month
- 30 Aug 201614 ft Frame Type Dump Body – Featured Unit of the Week