Dump Body of the Week
Viper Red WAR Model Dump Body
This week’s dump body of the week is a viper red WAR model dump body that is 16ft long. This body was manufactured in Collins, MS, and installed at our Birmingham location. It has a 21 yard capacity and was sold to a loyal customer in Alabama. Drew Dearman, one of our new sales managers, met the customer to pick up the beautiful new body this week. The body is mounted on a red Peterbilt truck. The WAR model dump body is known for its durability as it is designed to endure rugged work.
This body has all of our standard features, plus 62” sides and tailgate height:
4″ x 4″ 1/4″ structural tubing top rails
10″ full depth rear corner post and rear skirt
3 Panel Horizontal Braced
Flush mounted steel tailgate hardware with 1-1/4″ hinges and pins
Call us today at 800.228.4842!
- 11 Sep 201815 ft Dump Body – Crossmemberless Design – Unit of the Month
- 14 Aug 2018Featured Unit of the Month – Sloped Front Demolition Dump Body
- 23 Jul 201811 ft Underbody Dump Body
- 16 Mar 2018Warren Trash Body – Unit of the Month
- 18 Oct 2017Dump Body of the Month: October 2017